IMPROVED Corporate Finance announces its renewed strategy and is thrilled to independently expand its expertise in Technology, Energy and Mobility
Amsterdam | (December 16th, 2021)
IMPROVED is delighted to announce its renewed and strengthened strategic direction, in which it will have an even greater focus and expansion of expertise in cross-border Technology, Energy and Mobility (“TEM”) dealmaking.
Frank Verbeek, Managing Partner, states:
“IMPROVED continues to support relevant innovations with a dedicated team of specialised dealmakers, including our TEM industry experts. By working independently, the IMPROVED team will invest in further growth with entrepreneurs, investors, and corporates in the global TEM sectors.”
Sherief Rahim, Director, continues:
“We’re thrilled to continue independently, as it gives us a unique opportunity to focus even more on the sectors where we can add the most value to our clients and partners. Innovation that accelerates decarbonisation and advanced mobility, stands out in terms of growth, relevance and impact. This is what makes us tick.”
Manus Weber, Director, adds:
“IMPROVED has supported a large number of pioneers and industry leaders and has executed over 100 transactions in more than 21 countries across Europe, the UK, the US and Asia, solidifying our global reach and cross-border dealmaking capabilities.”
Dominique Houde, Partner, adds:
“Crucially, the TEM sectors and driving growth trends are part of a truly global ecosystem, and our firm operates on that basis, enabling the vision and growth of entrepreneurs all over the world. IMPROVED provides its services and highest quality deal execution capabilities on a global scale, and as a case in point, is actively expanding its presence in markets such as the UK and the US”.
The growing team of IMPROVED includes +20 dedicated and specialised dealmakers. It is complemented by a unique group of TEM industry experts who have held various leadership roles in established Technology, Energy, and Mobility multinationals.
Evidenced by an outstanding track record of high-profile cross-border TEM transactions, IMPROVED is considered the premier corporate finance boutique in mid-market M&A and growth financing transactions in the global TEM sectors.
As part of this strategic direction, we invite you to visit the new website to look at our new branding.
The IMPROVED team is thrilled to expand its TEM expertise and fully leverage its track record to advance the consistent delivery of unmatched outcomes for its clients even further.
- The acquisition of Plugit by DIF
- The sale of ViriCiti to ChargePoint
- The growth financing of Ecotap from Legrand
- The sale of Visualfabriq to Providence Strategic Growth
- The business combination agreement (SPAC merger) between Wallbox Chargers and Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp II
- The growth financing of TMH by Mercuria
- The fundraising of Last Mile Solutions from Eurowag
- The fundraising of Freewire from Riverstone
- The sale of United Wardrobe to Vinted
- The fundraising of TMH from Singapore Power and the EIB
- Fortum’s majority sale of its charging division and primary capital raised from Infracapital
- The sale of POD Point to EDF
- The sale of Pointer to Corsearch
- The fundraising of Snappcar from Q8
- The sale of Onefit to Urban Sports Club
- The fundraising of Fixico from Autotech Ventures
- The sale of Navads to uberall
- The fundraising of unu from Ponooc
- Alliander’s divestment of Allego to Meridiam
- The sale of NewMotion to Shell
- The fundraising of Snappcar from Europcar
- The fundraising of Teleena from Tata
To all TEM pioneers and industry leaders, reach out to further ignite your growth ambitions and realise your strategic goals together.